Activity 1. Look at the picture and describe it.
Activity 2: Answer the questions.
1. What is happening?
2. What is the car doing wrong?
3. Why is it dangerous to do that?
4. What happened to the car?
5. Do you think it's OK to break traffic rules if you're in a hurry?
1. No. Everyone is in a hurry. Rules are to keep us all safe. But you know fire engines and ambulances are given exceptional treatment because they must get to an emergency fast. And if ordinary cars are carrying injured people, they should break rules because life is more important than any rule. And the other cars must yield.